Your phone will be updated to Android 5.1 and EMUI 3.1.
Enhanced system security to better protect your data.
Added a feature allowing you to hide apps so you can keep selected apps private.
Added a lock screen notification feature to let you check new notifications without unlocking your phone.
Added time-lapse mode so you can create an accelerated video of a slow-changing scene.
Added the mosaic and graffiti features to let you edit your pictures in a more innovative way.
1. This update will update your system to Android 5.1. If some third-party apps are incompatible with Android 5.1, update these apps to their latest versions in Google Play.
2. Your home screen layout may be rearranged slightly.
3. If you want to roll back to EMUI 3.0, contact Huawei customer service. However, please note that all your personal data will be erased during the rollback.
4. Before the update, make sure your phone has not been rooted and you have sufficient battery level and storage space. If you have any issues during the update, please contact Huawei customer service.
5. Some changes will take effect only after user does a factory reset. Prior to performing factory reset, it is highly recommended to backup your data.
Full Guide on How to Install Stock Firmware
on Huawei Ascend G7 G7-L01
This Guide is only for Huawei users.
You need MicroSD Card or internal memory space to try any Huawei Stock ROM
A Micro SD card of 8GB or more should be available. It is
recommended that The Micro SD card is made by ADATA, Silicon
Power, Hp, Sandisk, Kingstone, or Kingmax.
Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended
that the power of the battery is more than 40%.
Upgrade operations may erase all your user data. So if there is
some important information, you should backup them before the
Before flashing, you should unzip the SDupdate_Package.tar.gzfile, and get out
UPDATE.APP to do upgrade operation on your SD Card. To unzip, we may sometime
share two zip file, Update.zip package always comes with the main update.app
which is a complete OS. Where has data file comes with data files from Huawei?
Check the below file list.
- First of all, Download the Update Package
- Recommended: Format the Micro SD card (This operation is optional).
- Now Unzip the Update.zip package and
- Copy the entire dload folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root
directory of the Micro SD card.
- Now on your phone, Open the dialer and call ->enter: *#*#2846579#*#*
->ProjectMenu->Software Upgrade->SDCard Upgrade->OK,
- Now select the Update.app that you moved to SD Card (root directory).
- Now you will see a screen which shows the installation process.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
- When the progress bar stop, the phone will restart automatically
- In case if you have the Data File and you want to flash it, then, first
of all, delete the earlier moved update.app from the dload folder
- then you can extract the second file (update_data_Xxxxx) from above and
move the new update.app to the dload folder.
- repeat the same 4-8 Steps above.
- That's it! You have Installed Stock Firmware on Huawei Smartphone.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash
your Huawei Ascend G7 G7-L01 at
your own risk and also full responsible with you.
Please be informed that Huawei-Update.com only share the official
firmware WITHOUT ANY modifications.
- Huawei Huawei Ascend G7 stock firmware
- Huawei G7-L01 flash file
- Huawei G7-L01 firmware download
- Huawei Huawei Ascend G7 flash file download
- Huawei Huawei Ascend G7 rom update
- Huawei G7-L01 firmware update
- Huawei Huawei Ascend G7 rom update
- Huawei firmware downloader tool
- Huawei Huawei Ascend G7 Sp Flash tool file