This update adds the light compensation feature to Face unlock.
Adds the light compensation feature to Face unlock, allowing you to quickly unlock your phone in poorly-lit environments. (Enable this feature in the Face unlock settings.)
Updates VoLTE parameters for Chile and Peru Claro.
Improves call experience in certain scenarios.
Optimizes video playback for certain third party apps.
Optimizes mobile data network stability for better Internet browsing.
Adds support for network encryption, enhancing data security.
Optimizes the data usage management function.
Optimizes Emergency SOS. Once it is activated, your phone will send your exact location with latitude and longitude coordinates to your contacts multiple times.
Integrates Google security patches released in June 2019 for improved system security.
For more information on the security of Huawei EMUI system updates, please visit the official Huawei website: https://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/bulletin/2019/6/.
1. This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
2. If you encounter any issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center for assistance.
Full Guide on How to Install Stock Firmware
on Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-L01
This Guide is only for Huawei users.
You need MicroSD Card or internal memory space to try any Huawei Stock ROM
A Micro SD card of 8GB or more should be available. It is
recommended that The Micro SD card is made by ADATA, Silicon
Power, Hp, Sandisk, Kingstone, or Kingmax.
Make sure you have enough battery to run the upgrade process. It is recommended
that the power of the battery is more than 40%.
Upgrade operations may erase all your user data. So if there is
some important information, you should backup them before the
Before flashing, you should unzip the SDupdate_Package.tar.gzfile, and get out
UPDATE.APP to do upgrade operation on your SD Card. To unzip, we may sometime
share two zip file, Update.zip package always comes with the main update.app
which is a complete OS. Where has data file comes with data files from Huawei?
Check the below file list.
- First of all, Download the Update Package
- Recommended: Format the Micro SD card (This operation is optional).
- Now Unzip the Update.zip package and
- Copy the entire dload folder (with UPDATE.APP in it) to the root
directory of the Micro SD card.
- Now on your phone, Open the dialer and call ->enter: *#*#2846579#*#*
->ProjectMenu->Software Upgrade->SDCard Upgrade->OK,
- Now select the Update.app that you moved to SD Card (root directory).
- Now you will see a screen which shows the installation process.
- Wait until the installation process completes.
- When the progress bar stop, the phone will restart automatically
- In case if you have the Data File and you want to flash it, then, first
of all, delete the earlier moved update.app from the dload folder
- then you can extract the second file (update_data_Xxxxx) from above and
move the new update.app to the dload folder.
- repeat the same 4-8 Steps above.
- That's it! You have Installed Stock Firmware on Huawei Smartphone.
Notic: Please keep in mind that, you must flash
your Huawei Y7 2019 DUB-L01 at
your own risk and also full responsible with you.
Please be informed that Huawei-Update.com only share the official
firmware WITHOUT ANY modifications.
- Huawei Huawei Y7 2019 stock firmware
- Huawei DUB-L01 flash file
- Huawei DUB-L01 firmware download
- Huawei Huawei Y7 2019 flash file download
- Huawei Huawei Y7 2019 rom update
- Huawei DUB-L01 firmware update
- Huawei Huawei Y7 2019 rom update
- Huawei firmware downloader tool
- Huawei Huawei Y7 2019 Sp Flash tool file